The Benchmarking Network, Inc.
The Benchmarking Network, Inc. (TBN) is an organization of experienced Benchmarking specialists solely dedicated to using Benchmarking to develop value-based performance improvement opportunities for corporations worldwide. We utilize proven processes and systems to streamline our efforts to achieve high impact results on a timely basis. We utilize our network of over 140,000 domestic and international contacts to provide the basis for successful global Benchmarking solutions.
- Extensive benchmarking experience - serving our clients since 1992
- Demonstrated ability to recruit world class companies as participants
- Experienced at formulating Fasttrakk™ surveys designed to fulfill short-term requirements
- Experienced at formulating comprehensive project plans to guide complex benchmarking studies
- Experienced at developing probing benchmarking survey questionnaires that support best practices analyses
- Quality of delivered studies has produced many repeat study commissions
What We Offer
Benchmarking Studies Our benchmarking studies are a collaborative learning process among a group of companies to focus on specific operating practices, compare measures and results and identify improved processes within their organizations. Key Components
- Data gathering in the form of detailed surveys of measures and processes;
- Identification of best performers; and
- Site visits to the best companies
- Benchmarking looks at best practices
- Within the industry; and
- Outside the industry - out-of-box
How Benchmarking Can Benefit Your Company
The first step in any successful internal Benchmarking project is establishing an adequate foundation of understanding of the Benchmarking process as it is defined by corporations today. The Benchmarking Network provides general and customized courses in Benchmarking. With Introduction to Benchmarking participants gain complete understanding of the concepts of Benchmarking through identification and analysis of Real Life case study examples. The Benchmarking Network will facilitate this course at your location or at other locations throughout the world. All courses and course materials can be customized and licensed for your company and industry.
- You can identify best practices.
- You can change your processes
- You can measure your improvement
- You can demonstrate your ability to stay with the leading edge practices.